Tuesday 6 April 2010

Ruby and Millie

Being 'asprin white' as a friend has described me, it can be incredibly difficult to find a foundation/base pale enough to match your skin tone without making you look like Morticia Adams. There is also the danger that anything too yellow will make you look more orange than a TV presenter (I used to work at a shopping channel so I know what I'm talking about). I also hate the trowel approach, so I feel uncomfortble with wearing a heavy base for every day.

Enter Ruby and Millie Compact Base. Comes in a light enough shade even for my pasty skin, and with a light to medium coverage, it seems to be perfect. I've been wearing it today, and so far it's lasted until 4pm in the afternoon. I have high hopes.

Only one little problem. It only gives you a small amount. In an oddly shaped bag (completely useless, if you ask me), and a shiny case. So I see what their game is. Get you hooked on their ridiculously expensive product, then tease you with the small amounts. Cunning.

It's suprisingly shameless about it, too. Which I kind of like. My purse does not however. We shall see If I shall buy you again, you little tease, you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails