Wednesday 17 February 2010

Bad outfit day

Ever had one of those days when you crawl out of bed tired and don't pay too much attention to what you are wearing? And by the time you are on your second cup of coffee and look in a mirror you find yourself wishing you had paid a little more attention before you left the house this morning?

Today is one of those days, and inevitably I have had to spend today so far running around and meeting with various colleagues. I can practically feel my stack of Harpers and Vogues back at the house sending me the evil eye. Or possibly a disdainful look. I feel that they are more of a judging type of magazine than an evil spirits type magazine.

One day, I may be able to convince someone that I am a professional. Alas, today is not that day.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails