Tuesday 2 February 2010

Holga Holga Holga

Apparently I am taking a ride on the bandwagon with the rest of the sheep. I enjoy photography. One of my jobs is working for a photographer (the business side yes, not the photography side sadly) so I'm familiar with great photography. And despite the fact that the Holga is a plastic camera with faults that the big camera companies spend ridiculuously high amounts of money to fix these problems in their own cameras, I still want one.

I fell in love with them when reading the rockstar diaries blog and loving the wonderfully fun and colourful pictures they post (both camera and blog recommended to me by Tinkerbella, ta muchly).

The effects are fun and frivolous. Gives you a very, days gone by, kind of feel. Plus they're only £15 on ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails