Wednesday 24 February 2010

Sherwood

Went to visit a friend (one part of Tinkerbella and the Tailor) last night who lives in Sherwood. Got quite excited when I saw the house and imagined myself moving to a place that large (and cheap. It means that I get to buy more shoes, after all). All in all a good night, we:

1. Sorted out lighting for some stock shots of her vintage jewellery,
2. I was gifted a piece of that lovely jewellery, a pretty 1970's flower ring (picture to come, but I am on my lunch break at work, so probably considered inappropriate!)
3.Was introduced to the best (subjective, I realise) vintage shop from the outside, which I must come back to see when it is actually open, and
4. Saw someone smash in somebody's window on the street, complete with shady black outfit and crowbar.

Maybe moving to Sherwood will be put on hold for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails