Saturday 20 February 2010

More fun than a barrel of monkeys

Met up with K and our parents today, and randomly on the way I spotted this right in the middle of all the square stones in Trinity Square, a large paved area in Nottingham:
And people say you should walk with your head up...

Spent the afternoon in the craft part of our living room with a pile of brightly coloured felt whilst singing my heart out to Lily Allen and Marina and the Diamonds (I have to buy the debut album when it comes out in a few days). Not sure if they are the right feel for the shuffle, but I shall run them past my partner in crime, Alwi, to see if I can do anything with them. I kind of want the heart one as a necklace.Still debating if I should meet Akido Man for coffee tomorrow. After months of radio silence (we met once so I really didn't expect a call), he suddenly out of the blue, decided to get in contact. I suppose coffee won't hurt, but seems a little bit odd to wait all that time... Well I guess there is only one way to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails